Cash Portfolio Highlights
Cash portfolio highlights
The positions in our Cash Portfolio are chosen to seek a 2.1% to 2.3% yield from largely investment-grade debt (Ultra Short-Term Fixed Income). Enhanced due-diligence, investment measures are used to further insulate portfolio from external activities without compromising income and interest.
- Ultra Short-Term Fixed Income
- Investment Grade Optimized Portfolio
- Interest & Dividends reinvested monthly
- Seeks a 0.25 Duration or less, Negligible Volatility
- 2.1% Yield: Account Balances $250,000 & below
- 2.3% Yield: Account Balances $500,000 & above
- Fully Liquid - no locked periods
All investments are subject to risk, which may result in loss of principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns and data and other errors may exist.
- Investment Grade debt as defined by Moody’s (Baa3) and S&P (BBB-) or higher.
- Ultra Short means Fixed Income instruments with very short-term maturities.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Private Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Private Advisor Group and Trulytics Financial Corp are separate entities from LPL Financial. Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity. Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price. Bond yields are subject to change. Certain call or special redemption features may exist which could impact yield. The payment of dividends and interest is not guaranteed.
Tracking: 788456, 787782