Institutional Money Market Account Highlights
MEET STATE REQUIREMENTS FOR IDLE CASH
All positions/managers in our INSTITUTIONAL MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT adhere to the rules of money market instruments. We further select positions/managers that seek to increase our probabilities of obtaining a 1.80% to 1.99% yield through dividends and interest using only US Government Securities. These accounts are designed to meet all 50 States requirements for Idle Cash...
- Money Market Category
- US Government Securities
- Meets all 50 States requirement for Idle Cash
- Interest & Dividends reinvested monthly
- Weighted Average Maturity less than 60 days
- Weighted Average Life less than 120 days
- Seeks 1.80% to 1.99% Yield
- Minimum Account Size: $1,000,000
- Fully Liquid - no locked periods
All investments are subject to risk, which may result in loss of principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns and data and other errors may exist. An investment in the Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund.
- US Gov’t Securities are investments that are backed by the United States
- Money Markets can invest only in certain high-quality, short-term investments
issued by the U.S. Government, U.S. corporations, and state and local governments.
- NAV means net asset value
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Private Advisor Group, a registered investment advisor. Private Advisor Group and Trulytics Financial Corp are separate entities from LPL Financial. Bonds are subject to market and interest rate risk if sold prior to maturity.
Bond values will decline as interest rates rise and bonds are subject to availability and change in price. Bond yields are subject to change. Certain call or special redemption features may exist which could impact yield. The payment of dividends and interest is not guaranteed.